Tools To Manage Social Media -Now more than ever people want to get out, many people have transitioned from going into the office to working for home, which has many of us dealing with Cabin fever and looking for places to go.
With more people wanting to get away from the home office and Level one lockdown providing more freedom, it’s time to get some buzz going for your restaurant/pub and make sure your customers know you’re open.
Free Tools To Manage Your Restaurant’s Social Media
1) Google My Business (GMB)
Google is one of the largest and most commonly used search engines with our 60 000 searches per second on the platform. People use this service to find anything and everything. Google knows this and has put together a free business tool to leverage this.
The feature has been designed to help connect businesses with local consumers, improve online visibility and provide accurate information. Having a GMB allows a business to maximize its chances or an increase in local organic searches, highlighting positive reviews, along with other benefits. ANY business can benefit from Google My Business.
Some of the benefits include:
1) Improves Visibility: GMB is a tool that puts your business on a global map, GMB listings get priority on the first page of local Google searches and Maps queries. By having a Google My Business profile, you’ll increase your chances of being seen and found, and even better being featured on the first page of listing options.
2) Ensures Online Consistency: GMB helps you keep your customers in the loop by updating your listing on Google My Business, such as phone numbers, addresses, websites, and social media. This way if you change your location or you’re using a new number, customers can effortlessly contact and find you.
3) Gain Customer Insight: Discover how customers find you on searches and Google Maps AND what they do after they find it.
4) It compliments your website: Your Google My Business can be one of your most powerful SEO tools, but you will need to put in some effort into optimizing your Google My Business to see the best results.
Don’t have a website? Google My Business has a host of tools, you can even build your website with it! This website creation feature is also free – once you have your Google My Business account setup, your website auto-generates info from your profile, you can then customise it with text, photos, and themes.
The only thing you need to is to purchase a domain and connect your Google Analytics account.
Setting up a Google My Business Account is easy to do with their step by step instructions. Set up your account here and you will be up and ready to go in no time.
2) Creator Studio
When it comes to social media, there are plenty of platforms to choose from, Instagram and Facebook prove to be two popular platforms and because they both belong to the same company. Facebook has built a tool to help you manage both platforms from one place Creator Studio.
From the Creator Studio, you can manage your Facebook and Instagram business pages, schedule posts, Get valuable insights, such as who your audience is, what posts they like and which posts are trending.
3) WhatsApp for Business
WhatsApp Business was designed for the small business owner in mind, for the purposes of connecting and communicating with customers. This free app is available for both Android and Apple users and offers some powerful tools, like:
- Creating a catalogue to showcase products and services.
- Automated messages.
- Quick responses that you can set up and have at the ready.
The popularity of this App has grown exponentially since Covid19 hit and has proven to be an invaluable tool for restaurateurs.