Hostex 2020 -The largest Pan-Africa food and drink trade show is back, and we will be there! This 3-day event will run from the 1st – 3rd March 2020 at the Sandton Convention Centre and promises to be another sizzling event.
Hostex (Based on previous shows) draws over 250 exhibitors from more than 25 countries and over 6000 visitors together all in one massive trade show relevant to the African market.
Thousands of new products will be on display by exhibitors all ready to share their offerings and how they can make a positive difference in your operation.
From hotel managers to catering professionals, distributors and retailers to restaurateurs everyone who is anyone will be there! Don’t miss out! See you at the show.
- Free-to-attend seminars where speakers from a range of industries share their knowledge and insights.
- Premier visitors lounge.
- Three districts to attend – Tea & Coffee Africa; Contract Furnishing Africa; and the NEW district Food & Drink.
- Thousands of innovative products.
Hostex 2020 District Attractions:
- SA Chefs village and skillery – See some of SA’s up-and-coming talent show off their skills!
- Industry Live! – Attend the many free seminars running throughout the show.
- Barista Championships by SCSA – SCASA will be hosting the Gauteng regional finals of the SA Barista Championships, the Cup Tasters Event, and Latte Art Championships.
- New Product Displays – showcasing products being launched at the show.
- Local Taste food & Drink – Connect with Producers, Brewers, Distillers and Brand owners.